What do you need when you need to dry your wet laundry?
I’m staying at 90s HDB flat, and here are the items I need:
- To lift the bamboo pole the wet laundry, bring it out of window and stuff it to the bamboo pole holder and ensure it doesn’t break and land at ground floor.
- A platform. I 1.56m tall short, I can hardly reach the bamboo pole holder outside the window without a platform.
- The legendary Sun that keeps playing hide and seek with everyone, that leads to my next needed item…
- Some clothing are just too precious to me, and I will over-turn them before hanging them in the sun to dry, to prolong the colors of my clothes, especially black ones.
- If I am lucky, I have the Sunshine at the kitchen windows, else I can only air-dry my laundry in the living room. And yes, I am lucky for I live in the 90s HDB, where living room is not in a match-box size.
I thought things should turn better when I move into a new BTO flat, until I see the new laundry hanging racks.
Perhaps we should get a dryer, I did a quick research and at my best knowledge, there are 2 types of laundry dryer, #1 electric dryer and #2 gas dryer. In any case, both are not cheap, in terms of product and electricity / gas bills.
Having rumbled so much, I am fortunate to have chanced upon a solution to my problem recently. After watching the demo and had a try out on the solution myself, all I want to say is, “what more can I wish for?” Continue reading “Life Made Easier – Steigen Automated Laundry Systems”